Airport Service Centre
ASIC application forms are not yet available on-line. Hard copies are available from our office at the Airport Service Centre (see map below). ASIC application forms are also available from the International Terminal - BAC Level 3 Reception and Domestic Terminal - BAC Alarm Monitoring Office. Please contact our office for further information on ASIC application requirements.
Visitor Identification Cards (VICs):
Any person that does not have a valid red/grey ASIC and has a legitimate reason to access the Security Restricted Area must obtain a Visitor Identification Card (VIC) and be escorted by the holder of a valid red/grey ASIC at ALL times.
Should you require a VIC, there are a number of electronic VIC systems available located across the Airport:
- BAC Office on Level Three of the International Terminal;
- BAC Alarm Monitoring Office on Level Two of the Domestic Terminal opposite the Common User area;
- Airport Service Centre – ID & Access Services Office;
- Airside Operations Centre;
- Airside Inspection Point (AIP) - via Chloris Street onto Gahnia Street.
Please remember that all visitors must be escorted at ALL times by a person with a valid ASIC.
Please ensure all VICs are returned to BAC as soon as practical.
Please select one of the below forms to apply for access:
1. For applicants with an ASIC that cannot be encoded by the BAC Airport Service Centre; generally those issued by issuing authorities other than BAC, QANTAS Group, Airservices Australia, Customs or Gold Coast Airport. Click here
2. For applicants with an ASIC that can be encoded by the BAC Airport Service Centre; generally those issued by BAC, QANTAS Group, Airservices Australia, Customs or Gold Coast Airport. Click here
Please complete the appropriate access request form and scan and email to email@example.com or fax to 07 3866 3050.
Please contact the ID & Access Services Team on 07 3406 3057 with any queries.
Airport Service Centre
Address: 9 The Circuit, Brisbane Airport (adjacent to Skygate)
Phone: (07) 3406 3057
Hours: Monday to Wednesday and Friday – 7:30am to 3:45pm, Thursday – 7:30am to 1:45pm
Located within Skygate, the new Airport Service Centre will provide the following services for Brisbane Airport:
- ASIC issuing and renewal.
- Access management.
- Staff parking access.
- GTO access.
Please use appropriate parking within the Skygate precinct when you visit the Airport Service Centre. Those with large vehicles, please use the oversize vehicle parking as shown on the map below.
Note: Some documents on this site are supplied as PDF files. If you can't view PDFs, click here to download Adobe Reader.