Brisbane Airport Corporation Facebook Page
1. Page Objective
2. Facebook Rules
3. Page Content
All third-party user generated content (User Content) including comments, visuals, videos and other type of material posted by fans on this Page is not a reflection of the opinions or ideals of Brisbane Airport Corporation (BAC, we, our, us), its employees or affiliates. However, BAC will carry out proper administration of this Page by regularly reviewing and monitoring its contents having regard to Facebook Rules.
The Page contains certain information sourced from other third parties (Third Party Content). You acknowledge that we have no control over and are not responsible for the accuracy or completeness of any Third Party Content.
4. Your Content
You retain ownership in any content you upload and publish on this Page including text, images, links, comments and other data (Your Content). However, for content that is covered by intellectual property rights, like photos and videos (IP Content), you grant us an irrevocable, non-exclusive, transferable, sub-licensable, royalty-free, worldwide licence to use any IP Content that you post on this Page. This IP Licence ends when you delete your IP Content unless Your Content has been shared with others and they have not deleted it.
5. Responsibility for Your Content
You acknowledge and agree that:
- You are a Facebook User and have agreed to comply with the Facebook Rules;
- when you publish Your Content on this Page, you are allowing everyone, including other Users, to access and use that information and to associate it with you;
- you own or have obtained all necessary rights to use and publish Your Content on this Page;
- Your Content does not contain any confidential information;
- you create and provide Your Content on this page at your own risk and you are personally liable for Your Content;
- you are not entitled to any payment from us in respect of Your Content or our use of it;
- we may use Your Content to publicise and promote BAC and our Page.
6. Prohibitions on Your Content
Your Content must not include any material that:
- defames, abuses, bullies, intimidates, harasses or otherwise violates the legal rights of any person;
- discriminates against or vilifies a person or section of the community on account of race, ethnicity, nationality, gender, age, sexual preference, religion, disability, mental illness or political belief;
- contains nudity, offensive or inappropriate language, hate speech, violence, threats, or any other material that is considered indecent or degrading to any person or section of the community;
- contains viruses, corrupted files or other malicious code;
- is illegal or prohibited by any laws;
- is considered unauthorised commercial communications or spam;
- is obtained from an unknown source;
- misleads by the deletion of any author attributions, labels, logos or any other design that suggests a third-party legal right exists;
- or is personal, political or commercial in nature and deemed inappropriate and unrelated to the interests of BAC and the subjects of this Page.
- Personally and negatively identifies a BAC staff member.
7. Monitoring, modification and removal of Content
We will regularly review and monitor Our Content, Your Content and any User Content on this Page.
Should you feel that Your Content has been unfairly removed, please free to contact us and we will review with you the reasons for its removal.
8. Page Monitoring Hours
This Page is monitored daily during normal business trading days from 8.30am to 5.00pm.
9. Our Page Content
You acknowledge that:
- all materials we publish on this Page (Our Content) are our property or the property of their respective owners (including other Users) and are protected by intellectual property laws;
- you may use Our Content for your personal purposes. Except where the law expressly permits, you may not otherwise in any form or by any means, use reproduce, modify, distribute, publish or create derivative works from, or use for any commercial purpose, any part of Our Content;
- to the extent permitted by law, we make no representations or warranties about the accuracy, completeness, security or currency of Our Content, User Content or Third Party Content and have no liability to you for your use or reliance upon them.
- access to any links to third-party websites are provided for convenience only, and you are responsible for evaluating whether you want to use them.
If you have any concerns in respect of the content on the Page, please do not hesitate to contact us. Our contact details are on the About Us section of the Page.