A group tour of Brisbane Airport is a great way to learn about the operation of one of Australia’s fastest growing airports. Interesting, informative and fully guided, these tours are great for those interested in the fascinating world of aviation.
We invite community groups, students from grade 11 and 12, university students and professionals.
The tour will focus on the current infrastructure projects, expansion plans and general airport operations. Tour groups will visit the Acacia Street ‘Plane Spotters’ area, the Domestic Terminal precinct, the International Terminal, the freight and logistics precinct and the aircraft maintenance precinct.
- Recommended for: Adults and Students in Grades 11 and up
- Minimum Tour Group: 10
- Maximum Tour Group: as many as your bus will allow
- Length of Tour: Approximately one (1) hour
- Cost: Free
- Special Requirements: Groups must bring their own bus
- Book a Tour: For more information or to book a tour, please contact our Community Relations Officer on +61 7 3068 6612 or by clicking HERE