Timing: Mid 2018 to late 2020
Investment: $40 million
Construction jobs: 175+
Brisbane Airport Corporation (BAC) is planning a major $40 million redevelopment of the Domestic Terminal Building (DTB). The work on both levels 1 and 2 will create a world-class airport environment for traveller's reflecting a unique sense of Brisbane and Queensland.
The project will result in more than 50 new tenancies including reconfigured and upgraded food halls, speciality retailers, premium bars and restaurants.
When complete, the redevelopment will deliver:
- New internal atrium façade and vault design
- Upgraded terminal facilities
- Upgraded gate lounges
- New retail tenancies
- Upgraded existing tenancies
- New northern food hall
- More space for passengers
- More seating for passengers
- More retail, food and beverage choice