Visitor Identification Cards (VICs)
Any person that does not have a valid red/grey ASIC and has a legitimate reason to access the Security Restricted Area must obtain a VIC.
Please remember that VIC holders must be escorted at ALL times by the holder of a valid red/grey ASIC and all VICs must be returned to BAC as soon as possible.
There are a number of electronic VIC issuing systems located across the Airport:
- International Terminal - BAC Office on Level 3 Reception
- Domestic Terminal – BAC Office on level 2 (opposite the Common User area)
- Airside Inspection Point (via Chloris Street onto Gahnia Street)
- Airside Operations Centre (Baeckea Street)
- ID & Access Centre (9 The Circuit)