Q: How do I book? On the day or online?
Both - but the best prices are found online. Click here to find the best deals and make your booking in advance, or simply present your credit card on exit to pay on the day. You can book online up until one hour before your entry time.
Q: Are all car parks undercover?
Not all Brisbane Airport parks are undercover, however Brisbane Airport offers a variety of different parking options to suit your requirements. You’ll find undercover parking available at both the International and Domestic Terminals. AIRPARK, which services both Terminals, is our open-air car park with undercover options available for an extra fee.
Q: Can I park my motorcycle at the Airport?
Yes, motorcycle parking is available at both our Domestic and International Terminal car parks.
- At the Domestic Terminal, dedicated motorcycle parking is located on Level 1 of the P1 car park.
- In the International Terminal, you have your pick of the regular car parking spaces as there are no dedicated motorcycle spaces.
Motorbikes are entitled to discounted parking - $10 per day for up to 7 days and $5 per day thereafter. Please note, your ticket must be validated with Parking Customer Service to receive this rate.
Q: Where do I validate my motorcycle parking ticket?
- Domestic Terminal - Tickets can be validated at the Parking Customer Service office, which is located on level 3 of the P1 car park, behind the automatic payment machines.
- International Terminal - Tickets can be validated at the Park Valet office Level 1, adjacent to the walkway to the Terminal.
Q: What is the car park height limit at the Airport?
The undercover car park height at the International Terminal is 2.3 metres while Domestic P1 is 2.25 metres and Domestic P2 is 2.4 metres. Brisbane Airport provides options for oversize vehicle parking. The car park height at AIRPARK is 4 metres, and 3.2 metres for AIRPARK Undercover.
Q: My vehicle is over the height limit. Where can I park?
Q: What do I do if I've lost my ticket?
Stay calm! We’ve got you.
Brisbane Airport Parking has license plate recognition technology to record your vehicle’s entry date and time upon arrival. If you need to pay by cash, please press the help button on any of the Automatic Pay Machines and have your vehicle registration number ready, as the exit gates will only accept credit cards on exit. If paying by credit card, please proceed to the exit gate and press the help button for assistance.
Q: Can I valet park at Brisbane Airport?
Yes, valet parking is available at both our International and Domestic Terminals. More details on valet parking.
Q: Is all valet parking undercover?
ParkValet does not guarantee your car will be parked undercover. During busy periods, cars may be moved to a secure open-air car park. Once you’ve arrived back in Brisbane, your vehicle will be ready and waiting for you at ParkValet.
Q: How do I change my arrival details with ParkValet?
If your travel return details have changed please contact our ParkValet office in advance so we can arrange to have your car ready for your new arrival time:
- ParkValet office at the Domestic Terminal: 07 3406 3337
- ParkValet office at the International Terminal: 07 3406 3338
Q: Is there a car wash facility at Brisbane Airport?
Absolutely! If you’re using valet parking, ParkValet can have your car washed, ready for you upon your arrival back to Brisbane for an additional fee. For more information, click here.
Sparkles Car Wash is also located at the BNE Service Centre and offers automatic and hand car wash services.
Q: How far is the Terminal from the car park?
Both the International and Domestic Car Parks are a short walk to the Terminal via covered walkways. If you’re using AIRPARK, it’s an easy seven to ten minute free bus ride from both Terminals.
Q: How often does the AIRPARK shuttle bus run?
Brisbane Airport is pleased to offer a free 24/7 shuttle bus from AIRPARK to both Terminals that takes roughly five minutes. Buses run as follows
- Every 15 minutes between 3:00am and 11:00pm
- Every 30 minutes between 11:00pm and 3:00am
Q: Can I charge my electric vehicle at Brisbane Airport?
Yes. You'll find electric vehicle charging points at the following locations:
- Domestic Terminal car park via ParkValet: Cables provided and charging is included in the ParkValet rate.
- International Terminal car park via ParkValet: Cables provided and charging is included in the ParkValet rate.
- DFO multi-level car park on the ground level: Cables provided and charging is included in the hourly rate.
Q: How much does it cost to park at the airport?
Our online prices change based on availability of the parking product at the time of booking. We recommend you book online for the best available price. Our parking page has a full range of products and pricing, which may vary based on availability. Our best advertised rate at the moment is $5*/day which can be found online, here.
Q: How do I pay for parking?
You can pay for parking online, where the parking fee will be processed directly at the time of booking. If you do not have an online booking, you will need to pay upon exiting the car park - either by cash at an Automatic Pay Machine, or by credit card at the exit.
Please note, if you make an online booking, please use the nominated credit card specified on your booking confirmation email when you arrive at the gate, and look for your name to be displayed on the screen. If your name is not displayed, please press the help button on exit and ask for assistance and one of our customer service officers will be happy to help.
If you enter using your credit card without an online booking, please use the same credit card at the exit gate. Your payment will be processed and a tax invoice receipt will be printed.
Q: Can I pay by EFTPOS?
Unfortunately the automatic payment machines and gates do not accept EFTPOS. Our Automatic Payment Machines accept credit cards and cash only. You can find ATMs inside the Terminals in these locations if you need to get cash out. ParkValet customers can pay via EFTPOS, credit card or cash.
Q: I do not have a credit card, how can I pay for my car parking?
Drive-up customers can pay for parking with cash at any of the Automatic Payment Machines located at the pedestrian entrances to the car parks in both Terminals. If you need to get cash out, you can find a range of ATMs across both Terminals. Click here for locations.
Q: I need a receipt for my parking, how do I get one?
When paying at the Automatic Payment Machines, press the receipt button at the bottom of the screen for a receipt to be issued to you. If paying at the exit gate, the machine will automatically issue you a receipt prior to opening the gate.
Q: Can I pick up or drop off my passengers at the Terminal door?
Almost! We have dedicated pick-up and drop-off facilities, which allow you to drop your passengers as close to the Terminal doors as possible.
Read more information on where to pick up and drop off at Brisbane Airport.
Pick up and drop off at the Domestic Terminal
- From Airport Drive, follow the signs for the pick up and drop off road. Ask your passengers to walk across the road from the Terminal to the passenger pick up area via the crossings or skywalks.
- Please note: if you are the driver, you must remain with the vehicle at all times. Passengers must be ready for immediate pick up, otherwise you’ll be asked to move on by the Airport staff.
Pick up and drop off at the International Terminal
- From Airport Drive, follow the signs for pick up and drop off. Unlike the Domestic Terminal, pick up and drop off are in separate areas to correspond with flight arrivals and departures.
- You’ll find drop off up a ramp, corresponding with Level 4, Departures.
- To pick up a passenger, follow the green signs to the Passenger Pick-Up area which is located adjacent to the car park on the ground level. Ask your passengers to walk across the road from the Terminal to the Passenger Pick-Up area via the crossings or skywalks.
- Please note: Regardless of whether you are picking up or dropping off, if you are the driver, you must remain with the vehicle at all times in compliance with Airport Security.
Q: I need to pick someone up from the airport but don’t want to pay for parking. What are my options?
- The Domestic Terminal has a pick up waiting area that allows parking for 30 minutes free parking. Once your passengers have arrived and are ready for immediate pick up, head around to the pick-up road.
- The International Terminal has a Passenger Pick-Up area where drivers can wait for up to 10 minutes, while their passengers make their way to the designated pick up area.
Q: How long can I stop for when dropping off or collecting my passengers?
Stopping for excessive periods of time can cause heavy traffic delays. To make sure everyone gets to their destination on time, the pick up and drop off areas in the International and Domestic Terminals are strictly ‘No Standing’ zones, meaning passengers must be ready for immediate pick up. Drivers who are seen to be waiting will be asked to move on by Airport staff. At no point can a driver leave their vehicle unattended.
If you get there early, head to the designated pick up waiting areas located near both Terminals until your passengers are ready. You can wait for up to 30 minutes free at the Domestic Terminal and 10 minutes free at the International Terminal. Alternatively, try waiting for your passengers in one of these places.
Q: I’ve arrived early and my passengers are delayed what should I do?
If you’ve arrived early and don't want to wait in the designated waiting areas, why not head to the BNE Service Centre near Brisbane Airport to grab a coffee or bite to eat. Once your passengers are ready to be picked up, make your way back to the pick up area.
Want to play tourist in your own city? Why not visit the Kingsford Smith Memorial, located opposite the International Terminal, to learn about early aviation while you wait for your passengers.
Q: Why is there no stopping on any of the airport roads?
All airport roads are signed “No Parking” or "No Stopping" for a number of safety and security reasons. Please note, failing to adhere to these rules may result in a traffic infringement notice.
To avoid a fine, check the detailed maps of parking spaces at Brisbane Airport to move to a designated waiting area:
- Wait for your passengers in the Domestic Terminal waiting area (free for 30 minutes)
- International Terminal express pick up (free for 10 minutes)
- Fuel up and wait it out at the BNE Service Centre
- Take the opportunity to check out the Kingsford Smith Memorial, open 6am-6pm.
Q: What pick up & drop off options are there for passengers who require assistance or have mobility requirements?
At the Domestic Terminal:
- Brisbane Airport offers six dedicated accessible parking spaces for passenger pick up and drop off underneath the Skywalk. All vehicles using this space must display a valid Disability Parking Permit as fines apply for misuse.
- Additionally, two dedicated spaces are available in the limousine and rideshare road, which is closer to the Terminal. However, these spaces must be pre-booked at least 24 hours in advance. You can book these spaces by calling +61 7 3406 3261 (Hours: Monday – Friday, 8am-3:45pm).
At the International Terminal:
- There are three spaces on the Level 4 Departures road for both pick up and drop off of passengers who require assistance. Drivers must remain with vehicles at all times - and are entitled to wait five minutes in the pick up and drop off zone, before being asked to move on.
For more detailed information on pick up and drop off, click here.
Q: I booked online to park at the Domestic Terminal – do I have to park in the car park that is mentioned on my booking?
Yes, online bookings relate to certain car parks only. It’s important that you park in the correct car park to avoid being charged higher rates for parking in a different area to your booking. Details of the car park you have booked can be found on your booking confirmation.
Q: I booked using a different credit card to the one I plan to use when I arrive at the car park, can I do that?
Yes, as long as you nominated for that credit card to be used for entry and exit when booking. If you have not done this and use a different credit card, your booking will not be recognised and you will be charged again at exit.
Q: I entered a different registration number on the online booking to the one I am entering the car park on – what happens?
Don’t worry, you will still be able to enter the car park if you have a different vehicle or different registration number to the one you nominated online. You do not need to update this on your booking in order to park your car. You only need the credit card that you nominated when making the online booking.
Q: Why do you need my registration number?
We ask for your vehicle's registration in the event that you lose your ticket or there is a problem. It means we can match your registration to your booking details for a quick solution and to get you away faster. If you require further information, you can read more about our Parking Terms and Conditions.
Q: I’ve booked online for a specific period of time and my trip has been extended – what happens?
That’s not a problem! On exiting the car park insert the credit card used for your original booking into the machine, and our system will work out the price difference between your existing booking and the additional time. You will then be charged accordingly.
Q: My trip was shorter than the period of time that I booked my car parking for – can I have a refund?
Unfortunately, no refund will be made if your stay is shorter than the booking period. We’re sorry for the inconvenience.
Q: I received a voucher code for parking, how do I use this?
Redeeming your voucher online is easy. Visit the Brisbane Airport parking page, and select your Terminal along with entry and exit details.
On this booking form, you’ll see a field to enter your parking voucher code. This discount will then be applied to the total parking cost automatically.
Q: What is your cancellation or refund policy for online bookings?
If you have booked a flexible parking product you are able to cancel your booking up to 24 hours prior to your booking entry time, and obtain a refund (subject to a cancellation fee). Please note our refunds can only be processed back to the credit card that paid for the booking.
- To cancel your booking please use the ‘My Booking’ tab at the top of the Brisbane Airport parking online booking page or simply log into your parking account and follow the prompts.
- For further assistance please call our customer service centre between Monday – Friday 7am – 6pm on +61 7 3406 5732 or email [email protected].
If you have not cancelled your booking within this 24 hour period, you will be charged in full for your booking. Read the Parking Terms and Conditions for full details.
Q: How do I apply for a parking refund?
If you believe you may be entitled to a refund for any reason, please fill in the Refund Claim Form and email our customer service team at [email protected]. This will enable our customer service team to investigate as quickly as possible, please provide details including your vehicle registration and a copy of your receipt where available. We will respond within 24 hours with further information regarding your refund claim.
Q: When I book online for parking will I be charged straight away or when I exit the car park?
When booking online, your credit card will be charged at the time of booking to confirm your park.
Q: Where can I find the parking online booking Terms and Conditions?
For more information, you can read Brisbane Airport’s Parking Terms and Conditions.
For parking enquiries please fill out the parking enquiry form or find other contact information below.
+61 7 3406 5732
Office hours: Monday - Friday, 8am - 5pm
Brisbane Airport Parking Facebook: facebook.com/BrisbaneAirportParking
Brisbane Airport Parking Messenger (mobile only): m.me/brisbaneairportparking