Getting picked up or dropping someone off at the International Terminal? Here are your options.
- Once you have collected your luggage, make your way out to the Arrivals Hall and follow the green signage to the Passenger Pick-Up area.
- Take the lifts or travelators down to Level 1 and continue to follow the Passenger Pick-Up signage outside and along the pathway to the right.
- Cross at the pedestrian crossing and make your way to the Passenger Pick-Up kerbside zone to wait for your driver.
You can wait with your car for up to 10 minutes in the Passenger Pick-Up area. This is handy if you know your friend or family member is walking out the doors of the Terminal and you don’t have long to wait. Keep in mind that staying longer than 10 minutes in this area will incur a fee, but you are able to exit and re-enter the area as many times as you need or check out these places to wait for free.
- From Airport or Moreton Drive, make your way through the roundabout and keep to the left of the ramp. As you drive towards the International Terminal move into the green Passenger Pick-Up lane.
- Collect a ticket, enter the pick-up area and pull into the kerbside zone to collect your passengers. For security reasons, drivers should remain with their vehicles at all times.
- If your passengers are not ready for collection, you may be asked by Kerbside Officers to move on allowing the traffic to keep flowing.
- Once passengers have been collected, make your way to the exit and onto your next destination.
Passenger drop off is via the Departures Road on Level 4. This is the best option if you don’t mind a speedy farewell. You’ll have two minutes to drop off your passengers. Drivers take note - you must remain with your vehicle at all times.
Want to be there to wave your loved one off, or welcome them home with open arms? The easiest way to pick up or drop off a passenger at the International Terminal is the short term car park. Book online one hour or more in advance, and you’ll only pay $5 per hour for up to four hours of parking.
Drop-off and pick-up for passengers with accessible needs is via the Level 4 Departures Road.
There are designated accessible parking spaces to allow drivers and passengers with disabilities to stop for up to five minutes. Drivers must stay with their vehicle at all times in this area and display a valid Disability Parking Permit. If you require more time you must speak with the Kerbside Officer who will provide further information.
Need more time?
Book accessible parking with Brisbane Airport Parking valet service, which allows you to park your car for 30 minutes at Brisbane Airport, giving that bit more time to pick up a passenger with accessible needs.
Need to stay longer?
Book online one hour in advance and you’ll pay just $5 per hour for up to four hours in the accessible parking in the short term car park, located close to the Terminal.