You might notice some things changing at the Domestic Terminal over the coming months.That’s because Brisbane Airport is investing $40 million in redeveloping the Qantas and Central Terminal areas. Early works kicked off in July 2018, with the project due for completion in late 2020.
The Qantas food court is currently under renovation which may impact your travel through the terminal. There are still plenty of options and pop-up eateries in this area to satisfy your pre-flight cravings.
- Find a Roll'd and National Pies pop-up infront of the Qantas food court.
- Seeds by Bruno Loubet is located next to the Qantas food court and is serving fresh salads, healthy treats and pressed juices.
- The Lord Lamington has recently opened on the central satellite, serving up a delicious all day menu, a bar with drinks on tap and their signature nutella and baklava lamingtons.
- Before you head through security, visit Trader & Co to refuel and get your Campos coffee fix.
- Need a sugar fix? Pop in to Krispy Kreme to get a pre-flight doughnut and coffee combo.
What does all this mean for you?
- A world-class shopping and dining experience, including 50+ new and refurbished stores
- A redeveloped Qantas Café Court including The Food Collective
- New terminal amenities including bathrooms and continuous free Wi-Fi
- Revamped bathroom and parent room facilities throughout the Qantas terminal area
Coming soon: The Food Collective
This November, the Food Collective will open in the newly refurbished Qantas Café Court, transforming the airport dining experience. The Food Collective draws inspirations from local outdoor dining and farmers markets, and will feature five new restaurants - Ze Pickle, Upper West Side Deli, Yo! Sushi, Nippon Ramen and Mi Casa Burritos. Find out more about the Food Collective.
Watch this space for the latest store announcements. There's a lot happening at the Domestic Terminal, and we can't wait to share the news with you.
New stores now open at the Domestic Terminal:
- Seeds by Bruno Loubet was the first new retailer to open as part of the Domestic Terminal Redevelopment, with Michel-Star Chef Bruno Loubet at the helm. Located in the Qantas Café Court, Seeds brings to life Bruno Loubet’s vision of serving travellers quick, healthy, plant based foods.
- Samsonite – Brisbane Airport is home to Australia’s first Samsonite airport store. Now open.
- [email protected] – Find the latest must read books and all your travel essentials at [email protected], open now near the Qantas Cafe Court.
- Krispy Kreme – Your favourite doughnut store has re-opened in the Qantas terminal area. Grab an Original Glazed today at their sprinkley new store located next to Gate 25. You can also still find a second Krispy Kreme store in the Virgin terminal near Gate 48.
- [email protected] - Forgotten something? No worries! [email protected] has all your travel essential covered. Check out the new stores now open in the Virgin and Qantas Terminal areas, located on level one before security and in the Qantas regional link area, after security.
- Blue Illusion - Now open near Gate 23, Blue Illusion stocks all of the clothes and accessories a woman's heart can desire and offers a size range from XXS to 3XL.
- The Lord Lamington - The Lord Lamington has landed at the Domestic Terminal and is ready to revolutionise airport dining by providing passengers with quality food with the quickest service around. You'll find The Lord Lamington near Gate 26.
- Oxford - Oxford has returned to the Domestic Terminal in a sophisticated new store and new location. Plus, you can now shop the full range, including women's apparel. Find them in the Qantas end of the terminal, near Gate 23.