You might notice some things changing at the Domestic Terminal over the coming months.That’s because Brisbane Airport is investing $40 million in redeveloping the Qantas and Central Terminal areas. Early works kicked off in July 2018, with the project due for completion in late 2020.
What does all this mean for you?
- A world-class shopping and dining experience, including 50+ new and refurbished stores
- A redeveloped Qantas Café Court
- New terminal amenities including bathrooms and continuous free Wi-Fi
- Revamped bathroom and parent room facilities throughout the Qantas terminal area
With works on exciting new dining and bar options underway in the Domestic Terminal, we've popped-up a few bars in the central area of the terminal so you can still enjoy a chilled beverage before you fly out. Old faithfuls are still open too!
- Furphy Pop-up Bar is located in the central terminal satellite near Gate 32 (next to Wasabi Warriors) offering a range of chilled bottled beers including Furphy plus quick snacks like sandwiches, nuts and muffins.
- Canadian Club Pop-up Bar is located in the central terminal area near Gate 38 offering Canadian Club, beers and soft drinks.
- Old faithfuls like Bar Roma, Glasshouse Bar, Graze Grill and Bar and Corretto Cafe and Bar are still open for drinks and meals.
- Seeds by Bruno Loubet was the first new retailer to open as part of the Domestic Terminal Redevelopment, with Michel-Star Chef Bruno Loubet at the helm. Located in the Qantas Café Court, Seeds brings to life Bruno Loubet’s vision of serving travellers quick, healthy, plant based foods.
- Samsonite – Brisbane Airport is home to Australia’s first Samsonite airport store. Now open.
- [email protected] – Find the latest must read books and all your travel essentials at [email protected], open now near the Qantas Cafe Court.
- Krispy Kreme – Your favourite doughnut store has re-opened in the Qantas terminal area. Grab an Original Glazed today at their sprinkley new store located next to Gate 25. You can also still find a second Krispy Kreme store in the Virgin terminal near Gate 48.
- [email protected] - Forgotten something? No worries! [email protected] has all your travel essential covered. Check out the new stores now open in the Virgin and Qantas Terminal areas, located on level one before security and in the Qantas regional link area, after security.