Travel begins at Brisbane Airport. From the International Terminal you can fly direct to 84 destinations globally with new connections and services added every month. Seeing the rest of Australia from Brisbane is also an absolute breeze with our domestic network being the best connected in the country. Where will you fly to next?
Travel inspiration: Top destinations direct from Brisbane
- Bali flying Malindo Air in 4 hours 30 minutes
- London flying Emirates in under 23 hours
- New Zealand flying Virgin Australia in under 5 hours
- Vancouver flying Air Canada in under 18 hours
- Shanghai flying China Eastern in 8 hours
- Hawaii flying Hawaiian Airlines in 9 hours 15 minutes
- Bangkok flying Thai Airways in 9 hours 20 minutes
- Taipei flying China Airlines in under 9 hours
- Los Angeles flying Qantas in under 13 hours
Reasons to choose to fly from BNE
- Save precious time: flying direct from BNE is the quickest route to places like New York, Canada, the South Pacific and several destinations in Asia from Australia. With over 30 international destinations direct, BNE connects you to the world without the need to travel through Sydney or Melbourne.
- Connections: BNE is the best connected domestic network airport and the gateway to the rest of Australia, giving you the most options to travel domestically to discover Australia.
- New services announced regularly: there are plenty of new cities to discover now direct from Brisbane – including Shanghai, Uluru, Kuala Lumpur, Shenzhen, Vancouver, Samoa and Noumea.
- A focus on travel lifestyle: BNE offers the convenience of travelling through an airport with new retail precincts, restaurants and bars full of locally sourced produce and products, gift ideas and modern travel products.
- New runway, new opportunities: when Brisbane's new runway opens in 2020, BNE will have the most efficient runway system in Australia and will double the capacity for flights and airlines.