Brisbane Airport Corporation (BAC), the operator of Brisbane Airport (BNE), proudly takes on the challenge of connecting Australia to the rest of the world everyday and building a place where our community can work and play.
We are creating Queensland's future, helping employ thousands of people and fostering cultural and economic growth, contributing more than $4 billion annually to the state's economy.
In connecting the world and creating the future, our customers, community, employees and shareholders take centre stage:
- Community: what we do impacts our region – and vice versa. By focusing on balancing the benefits of our airport (connecting people and boosting our economy) with the challenges (the impact of growth on our neighbours), we earn our licence to grow. An open and honest relationship with our community is key.
- Customers: without our customers we wouldn’t be where we are today. By creating and innovating with them in mind, our services can be better, safer, more sustainable and future focused.
- Employees: their passion for building the future of BAC is the fuel in our engine.
- Shareholders: our shareholders believe in us and want us to succeed.
By creating value for our employees, customers, and community, we create sustainable value for our shareholders as well.
To deliver our vision we have anchored our culture in four values:
As a business, BAC is driven by four strategic pillars that help us focus on the important activities that enable us to reach our strategic goals and create value today and in the future.
- Growing aviation markets
- Pioneering consumer experiences
- Boosting property development
- Supercharging our efficiency