Along with an exciting and diverse career path where no two days are the same, we offer a range of benefits spanning from complimentary airport parking to incredible career development opportunities.
Take a look through our highlighted work perks and benefits.
- Competitive remuneration with annual wage increases.
- We help you build a more secure future by contributing 12% super to your fund.
- 17.5% annual leave loading paid annually in December (in time for Christmas).
- Performance-based annual incentive scheme.
- Salary sacrifice agreements for your super, undercover parking, car leasing, electronic devices and airline lounge memberships.
- Generous long service leave entitlements to recognise the contribution of our long-standing team members. 13 weeks of long service leave at your 10-year milestone, that’s close to 5 weeks more than the Queensland standard of 8.67 weeks.
- Our annual remuneration review ensures your salary is both fair and market competitive, in line with your specific role and responsibilities.
Work Environment & Wellbeing
- Enjoy complimentary airport parking every day while you work (and even when you go on holidays!).
- We offer a flexible working program including work-from-home options, flexible start and finish times, as well as Anchor Days to foster connections with colleagues.
- Electric vehicle charging stations available across the airport precinct.
- Mitigate any potential health issues through our complimentary flu vaccinations, health and skin checks.
- Return to work from maternity leave coaching program.
- For parents with young children you can access a discount on childcare fees at the Skygate precinct centres.
- Take care of yourself with our complimentary BWell Wellbeing Program. You’ll have prime access to helpful resources and invitations to regular company wellness events such as yoga classes, nutrition seminars and more.
- Feel supported in your work-life balance with our Employee Assistance Program (EAP). This comprehensive program offers various health benefits, including free sessions with qualified psychologists and wellbeing sessions for you and your immediate family.
- We like to ensure our people are healthy and happy at work, so we provide 15 personal leave days per year. That’s five days more than the Queensland standard!
- We embrace workplace diversity and offer cultural leave for those wishing to honour any associated days and practices.
- We give back to the community. That’s why you can access volunteer leave or community service leave, to support causes close to your heart.
- We encourage you to take your annual leave to indulge in some quality time with family and friends with the option of purchasing additional annual leave.
- To support your health and mental wellbeing, you may access three BWell days per year to care for yourself or a loved one in your immediate family.
- Family is important to us at BAC, so we offer 12 weeks paid primary carers’ leave in support of your parenthood journey. Additionally, we provide two weeks of paid supporting partner leave for secondary carers.
- To ensure you don’t fall behind, we’ll also pay the equivalent of two weeks’ pay into your super account when you take unpaid parental leave.
Learning & Development
- We’re uniquely positioned to offer an International Exchange Program with our partner airport in Amsterdam.
- If you require a professional membership to perform your role, no problem, we’ve got you covered.
- To further enhance your skills and advance your career, we provide access to professional coaches. Additionally, you'll have access to the LinkedIn Learning hub, giving you continuous learning development and career advancement opportunities.
- BAC may support the expansion of your skillsets through formal study, supported through financial support and study leave. This could include a Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, or other certified course to enhance your education in your field.
- To strengthen our shared cultural commitment, we offer an innovative, online Cultural Learning Program that can be completed at work, in your own pace and time.
- When it comes to promotion opportunities, we always consider our internal talent to fill key positions.
Leadership Program & Pathways
- For our leaders, you will be included in our Leadership Programs and Pathways, giving you access to tailored leadership programs throughout the year.
- We offer a variety of engaging experiences, including informative Terminal, Property and Airside Tours, allowing you to explore behind the scenes and gain a deeper understanding of our diverse operations.
- For emerging people and technical leaders, we have our accelerated development program, which includes mentoring by a Senior Leadership member ensuring you receive organisation-specific guidance.
- We’re a social bunch at BAC and like to host special events throughout the year in appreciation of our valued team members.
- The End of Year Celebration and Annual Passion Day are two standout events that bring everyone together to celebrate the terrific work we do as a talented and diverse team.
- You'll receive access to a range of exclusive discounts across the airport terminals, DFO, our corporate partners and Brisbane experiences.
- The Diversity and Inclusion Council invites you to participate in our regular diversity and inclusion initiatives, further unifying a supportive BAC workforce.
- If pedal power is more your commuting style, we have handy end-of-trip facilities, including bike racks and lockers.
- Recognition of Service Awards are presented at your five-year and 10-year milestones.