Visitors requiring access to secure or controlled areas within the airport are required to have a Visitor Identification Card (VIC Pass). A VIC Pass gives you permission to be in these areas, whilst under the supervision of a red or grey ASIC holder.
To obtain a VIC Pass you will need to present at one of the below locations, along with the ASIC holder who will escort you. To be issued with a VIC Pass you will need to bring an original form of identification that must be:
- Government issued
- Include your photograph and signature
- Valid and current
Examples of acceptable forms of identification include; Australian Drivers License or Proof of Age Card or an Australian or foreign Passport.
Visitor Information Cards for Brisbane Airport can be issued at the following locations:
- Domestic Terminal - BAC Office - Level 2
- International Terminal - BAC Office - Level 3
- Airside Inspection Point - Gahnia Street (enter via Chloris St), Brisbane Airport
- ID and Access Centre - 9 The Circuit, Brisbane Airport
Once a visitor has left the secure areas of the airport, the VIC Pass must be surrendered to an ASIC escort and returned to the issuing office as soon as possible.