You will find the Community Giving Globes located around the Domestic and International Terminals. Passengers are welcome to donate money into the globes, including any foreign currency. All funds donated into the globes are invested back into the local community.
Brisbane Airport is grateful for the generous donations made by our passengers and is so pleased these funds go towards supporting local charities and organisations and the great works they do for Queenslanders.
Since 2018, over $150,000 in donations from passengers have helped our community in many ways. Some recipients include:
- Peach Tree Perinatal Wellness, a peer-led charity that strives to build a village of support for parents and families by promoting a positive culture around emotional wellbeing and early parenthood transitions.
- Youngcare, a charity dedicated to building platinum standard, age appropriate housing for young people with high care needs, who have nowhere else to go.
- Rural Aid's Buy a Bale initiative, helping Australia's rural communities and Aussie farmers in need.
- Burnie Brae’s Project Pantry program, providing monthly market days for pensioners and emergency food relief for those in need.
Where you can donate currency at Brisbane Airport:
Our Community Giving Globes are located across the Domestic Terminal and International Terminals:
- Level 2, Northern Satellite (Qantas terminal).
- Level 2, Southern Satellite (Virgin terminal).
- Level 2, Central Satellite.
- Level 2, Southern food court.
- Level 2, Northern food court.
- Level 2 in the arrivals hall near Travelex.
- Level 2, arrivals concourse before going through duty free and passport control.
- Level 3, departures near the BNE Village Green, after security and passport control.
- Level 3, departures near The Coffee Club, after security and passport control.
- Level 4, near Travelex.