Access to secure areas and zones across the airport requires your ASIC to be encoded with the appropriate access, OR for a separate Access Card to be issued.
Access will be granted based on your operational need to access restricted or secure areas of the airport. Applications for access must be validated by your employer and can only be endorsed by an authorised person.
At Brisbane Airport, your ASIC can only be encoded with access if it was issued by one of the following organisations:
- Brisbane Airport Corporation
- Qantas (including Jetstar)
- Department of Immigration and Border Protection
- Air Services Australia
- Gold Coast Airport
If your ASIC has been issued by one of the above organisations, use Form A
All other ASIC card holders will need to be issued with a separate Access Card. A $25 fee applies for the issue of Access Cards at Brisbane Airport. Use Form B when applying for an Access Card.
Applying for Access
Download and complete the relevant application form, have it endorsed by the Company representative that is authorised and registered as an approved signatory with BAC.
Scan the form and email to the ID and Access Centre.
Return of Access Cards
You must return your Access Card if:
- You no longer have an operational need to enter a secure area
- Your card is altered, defaced or not working or;
- Brisbane Airport notifies you that your access rights have been cancelled.
You can return your card in the following ways:
- In person at the ID and Access Centre 9, the Circuit, Brisbane Airport, during office hours, OR
- Mail it to BAC ID and Access Centre, PO Box 61, Hamilton Central QLD 4007