Certain types of development are defined in section 89 of the Airports Act 1996 as being ‘major airport development’.
Brisbane Airport Corporation (BAC) is required to develop a Major Development Plan (MDP) before undertaking such developments. Draft Major Development Plans then undergo public consultation prior to being submitted to the Commonwealth Minister for Infrastructure and Transport for development approval.
From time to time, this page will provide:
- Draft Major Development Plans that are undergoing public consultation; and
- Major Development Plans that have recently been approved by the Minister.
Draft Major Development Plans
Brisbane Airport has prepared a Draft Major Development Plan - BNE Auto Mall for public review and comment.
The Major Development Plan - BNE Auto Mall is open for comment from 9am Tuesday 11 June 2019 until 5pm Tuesday 3 September 2019 inclusive.
Public Comment Process
Please share your views using one of the following options:
- Submit feedback via the form here OR
- Email your submission to @email OR
- Post your submission (no stamp required) to;
Brisbane Airport Corporation Pty Ltd
Reply Paid 87847
Hamilton Central QLD 4007